Thursday, October 4, 2012

Welcome

This blog will consist of what else, drunk movie reviews. Throughout my time I will be heavily dosed with the drug known as alcohol and occasionally marijuana. Doing this is a testament of my will in which I will be performing experiements on the affects that these drugs play in the face of movie reviews. This post is consisted of my sober attitude and I have not decided whether I will be writing the movie reviews intoxicated or not. Most likely I will because I want fresh ideas only in these posts.

As well I would like to add that you are free to join me in such an occasion or try this on yourself. I am simply documenting my process.

Please be within your right to follow current standard laws of drinking and taking drugs that are bound to you in your country

Thank you, Hamsbaby

No comments:

Post a Comment