Friday, October 5, 2012

RESIDENT EVIL: RETRIBUTION



Wait, what is it now the damn eighth one now.  These are the thoughts of a very sober man, thats right not just sober but very sober. The thoughts of a drunk man however is quite astonishing. My latests tests prove that when under the influence you are susceptible to such action. I mean really this movie was just beautiful to the eye. Shitty story, but its what I went for. I as well found it quite humorous that some people got up and left. Look at these fucking connoisseurs of modern theatre.

Wasn't much of a person for rating but I'll give it a definite watch if stoned or drunk for maximum pleasure.

On Tap:

  • Disaronno 375ml
    • side note this with coke vanilla is heavinly
    • + you dont get that drunk off it
  • 1 gram spleezy













Almost forgot, if your not going to watch it for the story or action, watch it for this beautiful babe

No comments:

Post a Comment