Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Prometheus


So apparently what we have here is a prequel of the great Alien Quadrilogy of which I have the VHS tapes of all. Which leads me into my next point of why I was so disappointed with this film. First off be prepared for absolutely nothing to happen within the first hour or two of this silly timeline. Then when action hits its, well dont get me wrong, it was phenomenal (especially in that AVX surround sound orgasmic tuning) but what in gods good name was the purpose of some of it was beyond my understanding. Likely due to intoxication but a small chance it wasn't. Thank you Prometheus for a sensational let down

On Tap: 
  • 2 Canadian Tall Boys
  • 1 Canadian Club and Cola
  • 1 Spleezy
P.S. the screaming or whatever it was in the trailer makes me laugh everytime
also Charlize Theron is always hot: 1 point for Prometheus


No comments:

Post a Comment